We’re proud to introduce our new Creative Director!
With more than 20 years of experience in growing brands for Nestlé, P&G, and General Mills, we are proud to announce Todd Novak as the new Creative Director to the Origo Branding team. Todd joined our group at the beginning of 2020 and has already demonstrated exceptional leadership and creativity, enhancing the way we offer new engaging ideas, digital strategies, and storytelling tactics for our clients’ mission. Through the use of design thinking, content expertise, and consumer behavior insights, we are excited to have him guiding our creative team, as we work to exceed our partners’ expectations for the future goals of their organization.
Furthermore, it should be mentioned that Todd joined our team during a critical time in the face of COVID-19. Though, under his leadership, positive approach, and team-oriented mentality, he has become a key part of our agency’s strength during this time, as our team is more united and collaborative than ever (even as everyone works remotely).
Prior to joining Origo, Todd directed creative campaigns and brand strategies for major national agencies, including Resource/IBM iX and MRM McCann, that focus on strategic omni-channel brand experiences for consumer goods and retail industries. As a graduate of Southern California’s Laguna College of Art and Design, Todd began his career as a graphic designer, working on everything from B2B, B2C, and cause-oriented campaigns and brands. His skill sets in content, messaging, and strategy were quickly established and continued to evolve as he moved into creative leadership roles at prominent agencies across the country.
Get to know a bit more about Todd; here are some fun facts:
- Where Are You From: Orange County, CA
- Strengths: Patience, foresight, breadth of experience, creative problem solving
- Most Proud Achievement: The moment I became a Dad
- Passions: Guitars—playing them, learning about them, and talking about them. I host a podcast called The Guitar Knobs for guitar enthusiasts that features interviews with builders of guitars, effects, amplifiers, and gear. I’m also the guitarist of the rock band The Villaintinos. We just released our self-titled album in May 2020!
- Your Tagline: When in doubt, be silly
- Life Philosophy: Almost anything can be solved with a good conversation
- Favorite Quote: “A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men” – Willy Wonka
- Inspiration/Hero: Walt Disney—For his imagination, desire to create something better always, and for his understanding of people. Also Joe Strummer, frontman, and guitarist of The Clash—a fearless creative force and philosopher of a different type.
- Something Fun About You: The original Mary Poppins is my favorite movie
The Origo team is thrilled Todd is driving our creative efforts, pushing boundaries and inspiring fresh thinking every day. Lastly, we look forward to leveraging our enhanced capabilities, and can’t wait for more of our partners to experience how we can help them reach their goals and generate positive change through their message.
If you have any questions about our marketing capabilities or to learn more about Todd’s experience, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.