Origo welcomed Isabelle, a creative copywriter with years of experience, earlier this year, and her contributions have already made an impact, helping us deliver strategic work with captivating messaging that generates positive change for our partners.
Throughout her career, Isabelle has conceptualized comprehensive campaigns and written compelling copy for global brands, as well as more regional companies, organizations, and initiatives. She’s served clients in various industries, including healthcare, energy utilities, and building and construction — just to name a few.
Isabelle began her career in Northeast Ohio after receiving a B.S. in Advertising from Kent State University. She worked in Cleveland-area advertising agencies before moving to Columbus, where she’s had opportunities in both marketing firms and in-house creative teams, and we are now proud to have her as part of the Origo family.
Get to know a bit more about Isabelle; here are some fun facts:
- Where Are You From: Kent, OH
- Strengths & Expertise: Conceptualizing campaigns, writing engaging copy, and collaborating with team members from start to finish
- Most Proud Achievement: Traveling to 10+ countries
- Passions: Eating great meals and traveling to new places
- Your Tagline: Try to relax
- Life Philosophy: Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- Favorite Quote: Laughter is the best medicine
- Inspiration/Hero: My grandmothers
- Something Fun About You: I sang “Itsy-Bitsy Spider” live with Carly Simon when I was 4
We’re excited to introduce Isabelle and happy to have her on our team! If you have any questions about our creative capabilities or would like to learn more about Isabelle’s experience, feel free to email us at email@example.com.