Creative strategy that makes a difference.
For more than 34 years, it has been Origo's mission to develop powerful and creative communication strategies for our partners, with the goal to make a positive impact for the businesses, communities, and populations we serve.
If it matters to you, it matters to us.
Our origin and legacy.
Derived from the Latin translation of the word “origin," the name Origo reflects our roots and history of crafting strong relationships through results-driven work. It is derived from our proven approach of understanding our clients’ needs before developing a strategic roadmap for success. A lot has changed since our business was founded in 1985 as Tommaso Design Group, but one thing remains constant: thoughtful strategy, engaging design, and memorable messaging continue to be the main ingredients when creating positive impact and change for our partners’ brands.
Built on values.
Since our early beginnings, Origo has been proud to partner with companies and organizations that make a positive difference in the world. Whether it's advancing the education, healthcare, or business practices of our communities, we’re here to help our partners make an impact. And we work every day to do that in a way that aligns with our values of hard work, honesty, and a commitment to embracing the diversity, ideas, and perspectives of all people.
We want to work with brands and partners that recognize their role in advancing the greater good of the world and strive to create true change in their community, culture, and environment. No matter the strategy, our process is designed to move your brand, audience, and mission forward. It’s our duty to find problems and create new solutions to change the world around us. The question is: what matters to you?
Our awards and recognition.
Origo is continually recognized for developing innovative, effective work within the marketing and advertising industry, gaining awareness and awards from notable groups across the nation, including: the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the American Marketing Association (AMA), the Columbus Society of Communicating Arts (CSCA), HOW Magazine, Communication Arts Magazine, PRINT Magazine, and the Medical Marketing Association.
Our Demo Reel
Partners That Make a Difference
Full Client List
We believe great service and strong relationships are the key elements to successful partnerships.
- Abbott Nutrition
- ABB Optical Group
- BayCare Health System
- Cardinal Health
- Emergency Services, Inc.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- James Cancer Hospital
- MediGold (Medicare Advantage)
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Ohio Department Of Health
- Ohio Department Of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
- Ohio Council For Homecare & Hospice
- TriSalus Life Sciences
- Washington State Dental Association
- The Ohio State University
- Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Ohio University
- Wright State University
- Battelle For Kids
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Discovery Education
- Highlights for Children
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Arts Center of Worthington
- The Athletic Club of Columbus
- Catholic Social Services
- City of Columbus
- City of Upper Arlington
- The Columbus Cultural Arts Center
- Columbia Gas Of Ohio Columbus
- Jazz Arts Group
- Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Columbus Underground
- Cramer & Associates
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Delaware County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Echoing Hills
- Equitas Health (previously AIDS Resource Center Ohio)
- Foundation for Appalachian Ohio
- Greater Columbus Arts Council (GCAC)
- Heinzerling Community
- Lutheran Social Services
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)
- Ohio AIDS Coalition
- Ohio Arts Council
- Ohio Children’s Trust Fund (OCTF)
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS)
- Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services (OMHAS)
- Southwest Ohio Regional Prevention Council
- State of Ohio
- Stonewall Columbus
- Wexner Center for the Arts
- WOSU Public Media
- Youth to Youth
- YMCA of Central Ohio
- ADVOCATE Radiology & Billing
- AtlaPac Battelle
- Berardi + Partners
- Blue & Co. Citibank
- CTL Engineering
- CME Federal Credit Union
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- Dentists Insurance Company
- Hexion (previously Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.)
- Huntington Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Nationwide Financial
- Lancaster Pollard
- Mettler Toledo
- Ohio Credit Union League
- Safe Harbor Retirement Group
- Columbus Dispatch
- Krazy Glue
- Paradise Garage
- Victoria’s Secret