As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identification and generation of leads, building and maintaining relationships, and development of proposals for new clients and business opportunities for Origo. In this position, you are to demonstrate the ability to develop strategic sales plans, manage the day to day communication with leads, and develop proposals and prospect presentations. You will work closely with the Accounts Director to develop and secure client relationships for branding and advertising initiatives through digital, interactive, web, print, and video channels.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (while not a requirement, experience in Sketch is appreciated)
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and a positive/constructive attitude
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
- Conceptual Strategy: Participate in and contribute to the development of conceptual directions for a diverse range of industries and projects, delivering creative ideas and approaches for storytelling to help fulfill the strategic goals in both print and digital environments.
- Design & Layout: Develop designs and layouts for a diverse range of branding, advertising, and digital strategies, reflecting an understanding of the project and company goals for each initiative.
- Production: Conduct production and revisions outlined by the client, achieving strategic objectives and goals all the way through to the final delivery of files and assets for each project.
- Project Meetings: Attend internal and external meetings to better understand the objectives and feedback provided by the client and/or company leadership.
- Project Coordination: Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects, demonstrating the ability to independently be responsible in successfully achieving project deadlines and goals for the accounts you are assigned.
- Standards & Processes: Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to work in a team, collaborating proactively in the creative process, providing constructive feedback and actions to help make each project a success.
- Onboarding: Quickly learn the processes and standards set forth by Origo, demonstrating the ability to independently take on greater tasks as you grow within the company.
We provide a variety of benefits that support our employees in many different ways. We offer a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance.