In this position, your main role is to work directly with the Creative Director and Account Strategist to lead the writing and message development for a variety of projects and clients, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standard of creative excellence, helping to meet all of the client’s objectives and deadlines.
- Copywriting: Conduct the copywriting and messaging for a variety of touchpoints and tactics on the accounts assigned to you, including integrated marketing campaigns, TV/video scripts, websites, email blasts, blogs, ad campaigns, and other strategies.
- Conceptual Strategy: Deliver conceptual directions for campaigns and projects in a diverse set of industries, creating the content and messaging strategy for the account.
- Proofing: Assist in the proofing of content and messaging for project assets, proposals, and presentations, ensuring that the voice, grammar, and structure of messaging is correct – as well as the objectives of the tactic are upheld through the content being delivered.
- Research & Analysis: Lead the process to work with the client, ask strategic questions, and learn about their business in order to outline the communication goals for their brand, helping to guide the copywriting and messaging development of the project.
- Presentation Preparation & Strategy: Assist in the creation/preparation of account strategy and presentations.
- Presentation & Client Communication: Attend meetings to deliver ideas on messaging and conceptual strategies, providing presentation and communication skills to engage the client on our creative approaches.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its clients, partners, and team members.
- Client Meetings: Attend client meetings, assisting the Accounts team in presenting creative strategy.
- Coordination: Organize and manage contents, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects in areas involving copywriting and messaging strategies.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Degree in related fields of Creative Writing, Strategic Communication, Journalism, English, or other disciplines that contribute to the skillset required for this role
- Excellent written communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience writing for healthcare, education, and/or B2B clients is not required, but provides added value
- Comfortable working in fast-paced agency and consultant environment
- Talent, drive, and ability to work independently, as well as to work in team settings
- Enthusiasm and willingness to adapt and learn the processes and standards of Origo’s approach to different types of projects
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration; intellectual curiosity
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
We provide a variety of benefits that support our employees in many different ways. We offer a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance.