Media Buyer & Planner
Origo Branding is looking for a Media Buyer & Planner to join our team. You will work closely with both the Account and Creative teams, and be responsible for developing multi-channel communication plans for clients, across many sectors, industries, and geographic regions. You will lead media planning and presentations to ensure your accounts are being met with the results and success metrics set forth by the client. We value individuals who seek opportunities to shine through exceptional strategic thinking, solving unique challenges, and are serious about advancing their personal and professional growth. We look forward to meeting you!
What you will do in your new role
- Create media plans and strategies for clients, identifying the most optimal outlets and channels to place our clients’ campaigns, as well as providing unique approaches to reach identified audiences for each account.
- Create reports to share with the client, outlining the placements’ frequency, impressions, and other KPIs for each piece of the campaign.
- Provide expertise in areas of paid media and outreach strategies, while collaborating in a seamless way with the Accounts and Creative Teams.
- Develop plans for media tactics and strategies to meet the marketing objectives set forth by the client and the account lead.
- Assist in the creation and preparation of account strategy, content strategy, and client presentations, aligning the media goals with the specifications of the project.
- Develop new ideas to add impact for clients, as well as create timelines that will keep momentum for the campaign.
- Demonstrate channel neutrality, considering all options in developing recommendations and tactics.
- Analyze media program results, identify areas for optimization, and develop actionable insights.
- Maintain and monitor client budgets.
- Effectively negotiate media buys and actively seek added value when appropriate.
What you will love about working here
- Creating and launching solutions for a wide variety of clients, products, and services.
- Working with a team of passionate people, supporting each other, and making great things.
- Working on campaigns and projects that truly benefit people, often right here in Ohio .
- Enjoying a flexible, hybrid schedule and open office environment.
What we are looking for in you
- Strong analytical skills to provide insightful media recommendations and planning.
- Intuitive knowledge in digital media is appreciated, specifically paid search and social media advertising.
- Strong working knowledge of standard media resources and tools.
- Capabilities in managing multiple vendors, budgets, and client objectives.
- Experience with media research, planning, and buying tools.
- Persuasive writing and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Passion for collaboration and intellectual curiosity of business challenges.
- A desire to stay educated of industry developments, trends and technological advances in media to ensure the agency stays competitive and ahead of the competition.
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers.
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
- Hybrid work schedule
- 401K profit-sharing program after first year of employment
- Pet-friendly office
- COTA bus program pass
Since 1985, Origo Branding Company has been focused on helping organizations and companies make a positive difference for populations, communities, and businesses in need, all through the power of creativity, strategy, and design. Our extensive work with Fortune 500 brands, along with our partnerships with nonprofits and purpose-driven organizations, has helped advance our clients’ missions and grow their impact near and far, while also winning some pretty impressive awards along the way. And while our agency continues to grow in the way it serves our partners through new skillsets and disciplines, we continue to maintain the core values Origo was founded upon, creating success and results for our clients through exceptional creativity, thinking, and storytelling.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Team Origo
The best part of working at Origo? Our team. We’re a tight-knit group of creatives and strategists that come together to deliver results — and have a bit of fun along the way. Come join us.View Career Openings