Origo partnered with BayCare Health System in Florida to create a new website experience to advance the awareness of their Pharmacy Residency Programs, positioning them as a leader in providing education and guidance to the next generation of pharmacists.
- In an effort to promote the Pharmacy Residency Programs of BayCare Health System, Origo created a new website that combines their different hospitals’ online experiences into one offering.
- Origo conducted research and surveys that helped inform the wireframes and site architecture, which outlined how a user would navigate through the programs, resources, and contact information of the pharmacy programs.
- From the findings and strategy developed in the previous phases, Origo created a new site design, equipped with features that help to promote the unique offerings within BayCare’s Pharmacy Residency Programs, as well as a content management system that allows the daycare staff to grow their online presence in the future.
- Launched with great success, the new website helped to create a more intuitive way for users to find the information they need to make an informed decision when enrolling in their programs.
- The new online experience for BayCare’s Pharmacy Residency Programs helped to position the brand as an industry leader in higher education and pharmacist training.
- By implementing best practices in web design and user experience, BayCare now has an effective online tool to promote their hospitals, credentials, and offerings, creating greater awareness amongst current and future practitioners.
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Events Calendar
- Contact Forms
- Video Production
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.