Origo helped create a new brand strategy for one of our nation's leading programs to prevent opioid and opiate misuse, as well as developed the website for the program designed to further advocate safe medication practices across multiple populations.
- Origo created a new brand strategy for Generation Rx, positioning the program as a leading online hub for specific audiences and the general community that provides tools and resources to help educate individuals from all walks of life on the importance of preventing Rx drug abuse.
- Utilizing the new brand, Origo crafted a responsive website, generating a simplified user experience that modifies to mobile, tablet, and desktop devices, ensuring all audiences can successfully access their needed resources.
- To educate audiences on the mission and purpose of our program, an explainer video was created that presented the Generation Rx story, outlining the problem our nation is facing with the misuse of prescription medications, as well as presenting ways an individual can address this issue through the resources offered on the site.
- Collaborating with the different thought leaders from Cardinal Health and The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, Origo successfully created a new brand that developed a more friendly and welcoming feel, making the website and educational materials more accessible and approachable for community audiences.
- Origo helped launch the new brand by designing a trade show booth to introduce the program to partners of Cardinal Health at their main retail conference with over 20K professionals. Since its launch, the program has grown in its awareness and initiatives, now being utilized in all 50 states.
- Logo Design
- Tagline Development
- Messaging Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Video
- Web Design & Development
- Trade show Booth Design
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.