Origo helped launch a new brand strategy for Catholic Social Services (CSS) to expand its reach among families and seniors in need, as well as grow awareness around the positive impact it generates in our community.
- Origo partnered with Catholic Social Services to create a new brand strategy, positioning the brand as a modern, inclusive, and welcoming service provider for seniors and families of any background or faith.
- Origo utilized the new brand to design a digital strategy that delivers a mobile- and SEO-optimized web experience. We also created a video that captures real-life stories from people who were directly impacted by the services of CSS.
- After solidifying the brand and web strategy, Origo applied the new brand to collateral materials and fundraising tactics to generate awareness and support for the organization’s diverse range of services, programs, and values.
- Origo helped expand community awareness of the brand through digital outreach strategies, including the development of e-blasts, social media, digital advertising, and content marketing initiatives.
Since its launch, the revamped Catholic Social Services brand has been a great success, creating impact for seniors and families by connecting key donors, partners, and clients to the mission and services of CSS.
- At the initial Spirit of Hope Gala where the brand was launched, CSS raised 47% more in donations than the last year’s gala, raising more than $169K in one evening (a $54K boost from the previous year).
- Having incorporated the new brand into the CSS major donor strategy, the organization surpassed the number of large donors who contributed more than $5,000 in the full annual giving period from the previous year by June of the year the brand was launched.
- Attendance and social media engagement continues to expand, as more community members become aware of the offerings CSS provides to families and seniors in need.
- Lastly, the organization has experienced growth in revenue and support each year since the launch of the brand and has been recognized as one of the Top 5 Nonprofits to Watch by the Columbus Foundation.
- Brand Identity
- Marketing Strategy
- Video Production
- Web Design & Development
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Promotional Strategies
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.