Origo helped develop a new brand strategy for Columbia Gas of Ohio, establishing a consistent approach to communicate the value propositions for the organization, as well as segment its different energy efficiency programs and philanthropic initiatives, and generate positive perceptions and brand equity within the community.
- To help identify insights for the brand, Origo conducted surveys amongst the general public and internal stakeholders, helping to better inform the brand’s future marketing and communication strategies.
- Using the findings, Origo outlined a new brand architecture, creating a new design and messaging system for its different segments of energy efficiency programs and Columbia Cares, the company’s philanthropic division.
- Origo developed three conceptual approaches, outlining how Columbia Gas of Ohio can re-introduce its mission to the community, as well as communicate the benefits of its different energy efficiency programs and philanthropic efforts.
- After testing the new brand concepts, Origo developed a new brand guideline, crafting design templates, messaging systems, and visual applications for marketing initiatives of the company’s different business segments.
- With the goal to increase its consumer visibility efforts via marketing, social media, community relations, and corporate citizenship, Origo was able to successfully create a new brand strategy to establish a consistent external look for the organization and its different divisions of business.
- By establishing a consistent and recognizable look for the brand, the Columbia Gas of Ohio team was also able to better market its energy efficiency programs, as well as its philanthropic initiatives within the community, generating positive perceptions of the organization.
- Research & Consultation
- Brand Strategy
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Brand Guidelines
- Brand Architecture
- Art Direction
- Marketing Materials
- Communication Strategy
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.