To reflect the relevance and innovation of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, Origo helped redefine the organization's brand guidelines, specifically developing a brand architecture to promote their many different offerings to the community.
- Origo revamped the Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML) brand guidelines to help secure its position at the top of metropolitan libraries around the nation and inspire relevance, awareness, and innovation throughout the community.
- The brand guidelines also helped position CML as an evolving, progressive, and valuable organization with a cohesive brand that is present throughout its 21 branches around Columbus.
- Origo then restructured CML’s brand architecture to reflect the many services it offers to address the diverse needs of its different communities.
- Through newly refined brand guidelines, Origo developed an easy-to-use system for the internal staff of the CML to create internal and external communications, increasing the impact and effectiveness of the CML brand.
- This powerful new approach has helped CML garner many important industry awards, as well as propel it to the national stage through the honor of being named the #1 library in the nation more than once.
- Brand Architecture
- Photographic Direction
- Communication Strategy
- Organizational Strategy
- Brand Guidelines
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.