Origo helped the Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML) promote its Summer Reading Club by creating a brand that inspired the community and helped break records for attendance.
- To help inspire children and families to participate in CML’s Summer Reading Club, Origo created the theme Be A Hero. Read., exciting kids about enrolling in the program by showing how they could achieve their dreams through the power of reading.
- The new brand included brand elements and marketing tactics that portrayed reading as a catalyst for positive change, which was demonstrated through a series of animated webisodes focused on the brand’s hero, Captain Read, solving challenges through the positive power of reading.
- Origo helped implement brand visuals and graphics throughout the 21 branches of the library, creating recognition and excitement for the program.
- By leveraging integrated social media strategies and other community outreach tactics, the campaign gained great recognition, helping to reach a record-breaking enrollment of 89,000 attendees.
- The program was such a success, the library was also able to create an online series where notable champions from the community created videos talking about their favorite books that inspired them to be who they are today.
- With such success from the campaign’s theme, Be A Hero. Read. is still used today and continues to generate exceptional enrollment in what is considered by some publications as the #1 library in the nation.
- Campaign Strategy
- Motion Graphics
- Promotional Strategies
- Social Media Strategy
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.