Origo helped reintroduce the CTL Engineering brand by developing a new, multi-platform web experience, as well as a brand video, to create a greater connection to the services, culture, and people of the organization.
- By conducting interviews with key leadership from each of CTL’s service lines, Origo created a comprehensive messaging and content strategy for CTL Engineering, developing positioning statements to better communicate the brand’s value propositions and core service lines.
- Leveraging the insights gained in the research and content phase, Origo created a user-friendly, multi-platform web experience to showcase CTL Engineering’s breadth of services, friendly staff, and approach to business.
- To help further tell the CTL story, Origo created a two-minute culture video that features staff, clients, and leadership of the organization, highlighting the culture, process, and approach of CTL Engineering.
- By implementing our proven process, we were able to successfully launch the CTL Engineering website and video strategy, highlighting the company’s trusted process, culture, and areas of expertise to support future growth and drive recruitment efforts.
- Through these efforts, we were able to implement practices to spread awareness for the company’s different areas of expertise and drive new leads for business development, as well as staff recruitment.
- Content & Messaging Strategy
- Responsive Web Design
- Video Strategy
- Web Development
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.