Origo partnered with Equality Ohio to develop a new web experience that would advocate their mission, boost awareness, and improve the positive impacts that they have on the LGBTQ community.
- Origo Branding helped design and develop a new online experience for Equality Ohio, advancing awareness for their mission to create an Ohio where everyone feels at home, specifically focusing on multiple issues affecting the LGBTQ community.
- Origo conducted research and discovery exercises to create a site architecture and overall design for the site, including a messaging system that easily outlined the programs, initiatives, and success stories of the organization, as well as interactive experiences through integration of social media and news feeds.
- Origo was able to successfully design an intuitive, easy-to-navigate web experience for Equality Ohio, reintroducing the impact and mission of the organization, creating new engagement around our vision for equal opportunity and fairness for the LGBTQ populations of Ohio.
- Furthermore, Origo implemented new functionality and tools for users to gain a greater understanding of the organization’s impact through innovative features, such as a Legislation Tracker, where Equality Ohio can post news on important legislation and government activities related to their cause.
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Design & Development
- Messaging Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Events Calendar
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.