Origo helped develop a new brand and marketing strategy for one of McGraw-Hill Education's most effective and powerful math curriculums, Everyday Mathematics.
- Using the information provided by the client, Origo created a new visual brand strategy for McGraw-Hill Education’s leading elementary mathematics curriculum, Everyday Mathematics Fourth Edition, to help build awareness of the improvements made to their brand and efforts to help meet new school standards.
- Origo designed the cover application for the teacher and student booklets, creating a system of differentiation at each grade level, while maintaining the brand approach.
- Origo also created a visual approach used when the brand is applied to digital environments, presenting a vision for the program in a desktop and tablet landing page view.
- Utilizing a vibrant color palette, Origo created a conceptual approach for the cover designs, helping bring life to everyday objects that children find most interesting. Testing positively among qualitative groups, this visual approach used mathematical and geometric elements to achieve the child’s perspective and create a relationship between the object and how the student creates a greater vision for that object through the power of math.
- To launch the new brand, Origo helped animate a brand video to promote the new story of Everyday Mathematics, generating excitement from school administrators about the program. We also developed a market launch strategy, helping educate key decision makers on the results-driven solutions of Everyday Mathematics.
- Conceptual Strategy
- Art Direction
- Motion Graphics
- Cover Design
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.