Origo supported the City of Columbus' mission to advance the use of more progressive transportation options by creating a new brand strategy for their new software application to help Central Ohioans find smarter ways to commute.
- With the goal to combine the two pre-existing ride matching services into one online experience, Origo helped create a brand strategy for the new web-based Transportation Demand Management (TDM) platform that was to be launched, helping to advance the way Ohioans consider new commuting options to save money, time, and the environment.
- Origo conducted focus groups and surveys with the general public, testing different naming and logo identities, leading us to the recommendation of Gohio Commute.
- Upon creating the new brand identity, Origo applied the graphics and messaging to the new site, developed a new advertising campaign titled Rethink Your Ride, and created different digital tactics, social media campaigns, animated videos, radio strategies, and environmental advertising initiatives.
- When Origo launched the first 6-month Gohio Commute campaign, it was considered a success, reaching millions of commuters across Central Ohio, including individuals between the ages of 25 and 54. We also targeted demographics, such as the Hispanic and Somali populations, gaining awareness from diverse populations.
- Reaching exceptional results, Origo launched the second flight of the campaign through a 6-month run of digital and traditional tactics, where we were proud to exceed the estimated results of our efforts by generating a total of: 1,338 membership signups (exceeding our goal of 1K for the campaign), 6,670,469 overall impressions, and 11,975 overall clicks to the site.
- The campaign ended its third run in December of 2019, continuing to generate exceptional results that surpassed our campaign goal with 3,771,967 impressions.
- Logo Design
- Research & Analysis
- Brand Guidelines
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Tagline Development
- Brand Architecture
- Positioning Statements
- Motion Graphics
- Media Planning & Buying
- Character Design
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.