Origo helped create a new development strategy to advance the fundraising efforts of the Greater Columbus Arts Council (GCAC), helping advance their mission of supporting the arts and advancing the culture of the Central Ohio region, as well as further allowing them to fund exemplary artists and arts organizations and provide programs, events, and services to the public.
- Origo reviewed previously branded materials of the organization, as well as conducted a survey of three stakeholder groups, including donors, grantees, and internal leadership, to learn valuable insights regarding the perceptions and beliefs of the organization’s different audiences, helping to determine effective approaches for the new creative strategy of the new donor kit.
- We developed a creative strategy for the new donor strategy, including a main theme, design approach, messaging system, and photographic direction, to help build awareness of the philanthropic needs of GCAC, as well as engage Central Ohio’s leading donors to contribute major investments toward the pillars of giving.
- Origo developed a main collateral donor kit, helping to deliver the story of the GCAC and express their plans for the future, as we work to expand its offerings and programming to the Central Ohio community.
- Through our strategic efforts, Origo created a branded development strategy for GCAC titled “Arts Elevate,” which helped to build awareness for their different pillars of giving, including the Community Arts Partnership Awards, the Columbus Arts Festival, the Art Makes Columbus campaign, and the newly formed Columbus Arts Endowment fund.
- Recently launched for the organization, this strategy has helped the leadership of GCAC form the message and approach in growing their donor base for future fundraising efforts, paving a roadmap for growth and advancing their mission into the future.
- Brand Strategy
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Collateral Materials
- Art Direction & Design
- Fundraising Strategy
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.