Heinzerling Community partnered with Origo Branding to develop a fresh, new brand strategy that would reintroduce its commitment to caring for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Origo conducted research exercises with leadership team, identifying key insights about the different target audiences, their perceptions, and the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the organization.
- After reviewing the research, Origo developed a new brand strategy for the Heinzerling Foundation, renaming the organization as the Heinzerling Community to position their group as a leader in providing a nurturing environment with comprehensive services for individuals with severe or profound learning disabilities.
- Origo crafted a new logo, tagline, brand map, positioning statement, messaging strategy, design elements, and infographics, all leading to the design and development of a new online strategy. Origo helped revamp the organization’s website and interactive strategies to better reflect its history, as well as its values, impact, and services it provides to families and individuals with special needs.
- As part of this strategy, Origo designed an email marketing template to align with the new brand strategy, as well as the brand’s social media strategy, to help launch the new brand.
- Furthermore, a custom photo library and three-minute online video was created, incorporating testimonials and real-life experiences that express the values and services of community, in order to inspire audiences to engage with the brand and offer support through partnerships, volunteering, and donating.
- Heinzerling Community conducted a successful launch event, opening the doors to its new facilities. The organization also launched the new brand and website presence, positioning the organization as a forward-thinking and growing brand that will continue to advance the ways it serves the community.
- Brand Strategy
- Logo Design
- Brand Architecture
- Tagline Development
- Video Production
- Marketing Strategy
- Media Toolkit
- Web Design & Development
- Promotional Strategies
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.