Origo helped promote Hexion’s composite solutions through a conference and exhibition strategy, positioning the brand as a leader in the industry.
- To help create a greater impact with the conference booth strategy, the global marketing team partnered with Origo to develop an animated video for its trade show booth that delivers benefits and information around the products within Hexion’s automotive segment.
- Origo conducted working meetings to develop a script, storyboard, and style frames for the video, ensuring it communicated the different benefits, demonstrations, applications, and processes of the automotive composites from Hexion to help position them as a leading solution for engineers and designers when manufacturing different parts.
- Utilizing motion graphics, live footage, and photography, Origo created a video that reflected the benefits of automotive composites, as well as delivered our messaging points in a compelling approach to engineers and designers. Animation programs used were AfterEffects and Cinema 4D.
- Origo created a video that helped educate engineers and designers on the benefits of composites when manufacturing different parts, enticing them to make an educated recommendation toward composite solutions.
- The video was used at the SEP Automotive Composite Conference & Exhibition, as well as other trade shows around the nation, helping to successfully connect our target audiences to Hexion’s composite solutions.
- The video was also developed in a way that elements could be used in future presentations, marketing initiatives, and online sales strategies, allowing the leadership team to leverage this tool in a diverse range of business activities.
- Messaging & Storyboards
- Motion Graphics
- Video Production
- 3D Animation
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.