Origo helped create a new brand campaign for McGraw-Hill Education's segment of tailored curriculum resources for K-12 schools, demonstrating the key benefits and value propositions of this innovative service.
- To create our new brand campaign, Origo reviewed the research gathered by the marketing team, identifying key insights about the different audiences, perceptions, and buying habits around the Custom Solutions segment of McGraw-Hill Education.
- Utilizing the findings from the previous stage, Origo developed the new Custom Solutions campaign strategy, presenting a vision for potential applications that could be implemented in an integrated marketing campaign.
- Upon testing our campaign approach, Origo created new positioning statements for the three segments of the Custom Solutions business.
- Once solidifying the campaign approach, Origo created tactical assets and planning for marketing activities to support the business goals of the McGraw-Hill Education team, helping to drive leads and support sales from existing/potential customers.
- With a powerful messaging strategy of “Endless Possibilities” and an inspiring visual approach, the campaign was able to help McGraw-Hill Education launch a campaign strategy to bring the brand to life.
- This new campaign helped the McGraw-Hill Education team penetrate new markets and build awareness for the Custom Solutions brand, developing new leads and revenue for the company.
- The campaign was met with great response, as it was leveraged through an integrated marketing strategy, including tactics of email campaigns, social media strategies, print advertising, and other digital efforts that directed to a campaign microsite developed by Origo to generate leads through the company’s Marketo CRM system.
- Brand Strategy
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Print Advertising
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Web Design & User Experience
- Lead Generation Tactics
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.