Origo partnered with McGraw-Hill Education to develop a successful campaign to generate new leads for their line of intervention products, highlighting the results the curriculum can achieve for students falling behind in the classroom.
- Utilizing the research provided by the client, Origo created a conceptual creative strategy for the new marketing campaign for the McGraw-Hill Education line of intervention products. The strategy, titled Results You Can See, was designed to drive awareness of four of their leading math and literacy solutions, as well as show the impact these products can create for at-risk students.
- Origo applied the new creative strategy to a diverse set of marketing touchpoints that were implemented into an integrated media campaign, including tactics of digital ads, social media graphics, print ads, e-blasts, and more.
- Once the brand strategy was approved, a new product landing page was created with the Marketo CRM system, helping generate new leads for the McGraw-Hill Education sales force.
- The intervention campaign has been highly successful in generating new leads for the McGraw Hill Education sales force and has been a top sales initiative since its launch, helping to position McGraw-Hill Education as a leader in the field of specialized solutions.
- The campaign is still running today, as the digital advertising for the campaign is the HIGHEST performing of any ad on the Education Week site to date. The ads also created 3,214 new leads on the Marketo landing page for individuals to access an Intervention Ebook in just one annual quarter (with a 21.4% conversion rate).
- From our efforts, we are proud to have helped such an inspirational brand reach more educators with powerful educational solutions that help prepare at-risk students for a more promising future.
- Conceptual Strategy
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Print Advertising
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Web Design & User Experience
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.