Origo helped create a new brand campaign to help position McGraw-Hill Education as an expert in PreK-12 math education, driving further engagement to their different educational solutions in the PreK-12 market.
- Origo reviewed the research, brand positioning, and product information provided by the marketing team to identify key insights about different audiences, including their perceptions and buying habits, of the PreK-12 Math segment, as well as the needs of educators throughout the national marketplace.
- Utilizing the findings from the previous stage, Origo developed four conceptual directions for the new PreK-12 Math Solutions campaign strategy, presenting a vision for potential applications that could be implemented in an integrated marketing approach.
- Upon testing amongst industry stakeholders, Origo crafted the new brand strategy Making Math Work, which included a messaging system for the PreK-12 Math Solutions business of McGraw-Hill Education to help reintroduce their suite of products and the results they generate for the classroom.
- Once solidifying the conceptual direction and the core messaging system for Making Math Work, Origo created tactical assets and planning to support the campaign, helping drive engagement in the campaign’s message, generate leads, and support sales from existing and potential customers.
- Tactical strategies developed included e-blasts, digital advertising, a campaign microsite, print ads, sales brochures, a social media strategy, and an online PSA.
- This new campaign helped drive further engagement and relationships with the different solutions McGraw-Hill Education offers in this segment, positioning them as a leader in holistic numeracy solutions that provide flexibility and access to empower educators and prepare all learners for college and careers.
- Art Direction
- Branding Strategy & Design
- Sales Collateral
- Web Strategy
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Character Design
- Motion Graphics
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.