Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) partnered with Origo Branding to develop a new, responsive website experience, matched with engaging brand videos to position the university as a leading institution in its field.
- After conducting research and analysis with the leadership team, Origo created a site architecture that helped different users navigate through the relevant information on the site, helping targeted audiences to find the information they are seeking through an intuitive experience.
- Partnering with NEOMED, Origo designed and developed a responsive site experience to help deliver new information, resources, and education to potential and current students, donors, supporters, and friends of the university.
- Launched with great success, the site was effective in increasing site conversions and connecting prospective and current students, donors, staff members, alumni, and other partners to important information and resources about the university’s programs, resources, and offerings.
- The intuitive system allowed users to connect with the university, initiating their process to inquire about enrollment in their program of interest. Through responsive design and development, the site is also compatible with mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Events Calendar
- Contact Forms
- Responsive Web Design
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.