Origo created a powerful and engaging online experience for the Ohio Board of Nursing, creating an intuitive experience for users and further positioning the state board as a national leader in managing the effective regulation of nursing care.
- To help create recommendations for the new online experience, Origo audited the existing brand and website, as well as conducted different working meetings and brand exercises to identify user profiles, creative inspiration, and content strategies for the new online experience.
- From our findings, Origo created an optimal site architecture to generate an effective navigation system to help target audiences find the information they are seeking through an easy-to-use experience.
- Origo designed a dynamic new website strategy for the Ohio Board of Nursing that promotes their offerings and resources, while positioning them as an industry leader among effective regulation of nursing care for current and future nurses, community health workers, technicians, and others within the field of healthcare.
- To optimize the user experience when on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices, Origo developed the site utilizing the latest version of WordPress, a content management system (CMS) that easily allows administrators to update and support content relevant to the different pages.
- To help track metrics, Google Analytics was implemented to track visitor information, such as site traffic (number of visits), traffic patterns, server name, location, entry page/exit page, page views, origin of visit, browser types, and time on site.
- To advance search engine optimization, Origo collaborated with the client to identify specific keywords and areas where they want to see results, helping us create content and meta tags throughout the first, second, and third level pages of the new website to create greater and more optimized traffic.
- Art Direction & Design
- Content & Messaging Strategy
- Web Design & Development
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.