Ohio Council for Home Care & Hospice (OCHCH) partnered with Origo Branding to create more effective brand and website strategies to help reintroduce the mission of their organization and further their position the as a leader in providing advocacy and educational opportunities for post-acute agencies and providers.
- Origo created a cohesive brand strategy, online presence, and outreach tactics to help reintroduce the organization and create greater awareness within the field of hospice and home care, as well as new markets within the healthcare continuum.
- Using social media strategy, video campaigns, and other collateral material, Origo increased membership engagement through the cross promotion of services and educational offerings via a more refined brand architecture and messaging system, helping OCHCH improve involvement with programs and accelerate non-due revenue.
- Through better storytelling tactics and the promotion of success stories, Origo helped boost the amount of contributors and supporters of the mission of OCHCH, creating a powerful value proposition when asking for funds.
- Launched at the organization’s annual conference, Origo has been able to help OCHCH to connect more current and prospective members with their wide range of services and programs, while also boosting engagement from existing stakeholders to help achieve more visibility among key community members and funders.
- Furthermore, through the development of custom photography and a new mission video, the organization has been able to effectively advance into its next chapter of growth by showing the culture, values, and benefits it provides to its different stakeholder groups.
- Web Design & Development
- Video Production
- Social Media Strategy
- Print Advertising
- Campaign Strategy
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.