Origo developed a branded awareness campaign to help launch a new website (developed by g2o) for the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS), with the goal to engage more Ohioans in the foster care and adoption process.
- The Office of Families and Children, a division of ODJFS, launched a new website with g2o to create a simpler user experience for current and potential foster care and adoption parents, as well as the agencies in the field.
- To help generate greater engagement in this effort, Origo helped develop a branded awareness campaign to build interest and urgency in fostering and adopting children in the child welfare system in Ohio.
- To start the process, Origo conducted research and focus groups, helping to create the new campaign strategy It Takes Heart Ohio.
- Utilizing the new brand strategy, Origo developed educational materials and media tactics to drive interested individuals to the site. We also created an e-blast campaign to engage foster care and adoption agencies in advancing our message.
After the launch of the new website, Origo exceeded expected results in a one-month pilot for campaign efforts, generating the following metrics:
- Pre-Roll Video: 277,542 Impressions, 1,922 Clicks, .69% CTR (National Average Is .33%)
- Digital Display Advertising: 1,093,616 Impressions, 1,601 Clicks, .15% CTR (National Average Is .07%)
- Paid Search Campaign: 101,481 Impressions, 7,829 Clicks, 7.71% CTR (National Average Is 2%)
- Paid Social Campaign: 1,029,716 Impressions, 13,936 Clicks, 1.35% CTR (Estimated .5%)
OVERALL IMPRESSIONS: 2,502,355 Impressions
CLICKS: 25,288 Clicks
- Educational Brochures
- Campaign Strategy
- Media Planning & Buying
- Digital Advertising
- E-Blast Campaigns
- Social Media Strategy
- Reporting & Evaluation
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.