Origo helped The Ohio State University create a new online program to connect students to information on drug and alcohol abuse prevention, helping to advocate for a healthier campus life for universities across the nation.
- Origo created a new brand strategy and website for The Ohio State University’s newest initiative of the Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery, an online hub for thousands of college campuses around the nation that provides technical assistance for drug and alcohol prevention/treatment programs through resources, materials, and education.
- We created an optimal site architecture to help the target audience easily distinguish information within the sections of awareness, prevention, and getting help, driving users to their intended goals and site experience.
- Origo also recommended new online practices, such as videos, social media, SEO, and blogging, to help communicate the program’s mission and key offerings.
- Launching a few years ago, the Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery has grown to be the premier alcohol and drug misuse prevention and recovery resource for colleges and universities across the nation.
- The Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery is a joint collaboration between The Ohio State University’s College of Social Work, College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Life, Generation Rx, and the Collegiate Recovery Community, and continues to grow in its partnerships and awareness with organizations and universities across the nation.
- Web Strategy
- Responsive Web Design
- Content Management System
- Social Media Strategy
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.