Origo created an intuitive online experience for the Pharmacy Residency Program at The Ohio State University, helping to further position the institution as a leader and innovator in advancing the practices and level of care within the field of pharmacy.
- Partnering with the OSU Wexner Medical Center and College of Pharmacy, Origo designed and developed a new site experience for The Ohio State University Pharmacy Residency Programs to position the university as a leader within its field, helping attract prospective students to enroll.
- We created a site architecture to help users navigate through the information on the site, making it easy to identify the program that best aligns with their needs.
- We also developed an intuitive system for users to connect with the university, initiating the process to inquire about enrollment in their program of interest.
- After developing a new and intuitive website strategy that combined the two online presences into one user experience, the site was introduced at the Annual Meeting for the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
- It was met with great response, as OSU was able to boost enrollment for the coming year, as well as create an exceptional new awareness about their programs throughout the medical community.
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Development
- Social Media
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Events Calendar
- Contact Forms
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.