Origo Branding partnered with The Ohio State University College of Social Work to launch a new online strategy that outlined the history, curriculum, culture, and success stories of the institution, helping position the school as a leader within its field.
- By conducting working meetings and interviews with department leads, Origo was able to redesign OSU College of Social Work’s website to create an inspiring and contemporary online experience, helping drive new engagement from current and potential students, as well as families, staff, and researchers.
- Origo implemented new online practices, such as videos, social media, SEO, and blogging, that help communicate the college’s mission and key offerings.
- The new site was developed in the user-friendly content management system (CMS) of WordPress, enabling the college’s staff to edit, update, and manage the information presented throughout the sites.
- Utilizing our proven process, as well as leveraging in-house team of technology and creative experts, Origo created the new website for the College of Social Work to be responsive and compatible with different mobile and tablet devices, generating an innovative online experience across all platforms.
- Through this new, innovative, and mobile-friendly site experience, the College of Social Work was able to position its organization as a leader in their field, driving new engagement to the institution’s offerings and reintroducing its brand to key stakeholders.
- Web Strategy
- Responsive Web Design
- Content Management System
- Social Media
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Events Calendar
- Contact Forms
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.