Origo Branding was proud to develop a new branded capital campaign for the revamping of Stonewall Columbus' headquarters, helping to advance their mission of serving the Central Ohio LGBTQ community and creating a safe space for the populations they serve.
- To launch our process, Origo reviewed the Case for Support and conducted working meetings with different stakeholders of Stonewall Columbus, learning valuable insights regarding the perceptions and beliefs of Stonewall Columbus’ different audiences.
- After receiving the feedback from the previous stage, Origo created a campaign theme and identity for the new capital campaign, including a message and design intended to help build awareness for the new vision of Stonewall Columbus and engage Central Ohio’s leading donors to donate major investments toward the redevelopment of their Center on High.
- By using our proven process and strategic team of experts, Origo developed the Stonewall Builds campaign to raise awareness of renovations being made and the good things Stonewall Columbus would provide through their new facilities.
- Utilizing our new creative strategy, Origo applied the design and messaging of the Stonewall Builds campaign through different marketing touchpoints, including a collateral packet, digital assets, and a community microsite, helping connect with new and existing donors throughout the Central Ohio community.
- From these efforts, Origo was able to help exceed the organization’s goals by raising upwards of $4 million, allowing the organization to complete the renovations to their facilities and create a new landmark and beacon of hope for the LGBTQ community in our region, and around the nation.
- Campaign Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Graphic Design
- Fundraising Strategy
- Digital Advertising
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media Strategy
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.