Origo helped design and develop an engaging new website for the Recycle Right campaign from SWACO, with the goal to educate consumers about how to properly recycle different materials and find a recycling center near them using an innovative search and mapping feature.
- To develop an intuitive user experience for the new Recycle Right website, Origo conducted working meetings and surveys with the leadership of SWACO to gain an understanding of their goals for the upcoming website, helping generate an intuitive site architecture and navigation strategy for the user experience.
- Using our findings, Origo designed an engaging design for the new website for the Recycle Right campaign, using animated graphics and interactive features to create an interesting way for users to learn about different facts, information, and tips on proper recycling.
- Origo developed the responsive website in the user-friendly content management system (CMS) of WordPress, enabling the staff to easily edit, update, and manage the information presented throughout the site, as well as allowing users to have an optimal online experience on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Launched in the past year, the new website has already helped the Central Ohio community learn more about proper ways to enhance the way they recycle and dispose of their waste, helping to advance the way we better our environment and create a better future for the next generation.
- The site also includes new and intuitive features, including a quiz that gauges user knowledge around this issue, all while providing recycling resources in a fun, interactive, and dynamic way.
- As a main feature of the site, individuals can also conduct an intuitive search to find recycling facilities near them, using a mapping feature that outlines locations near the user through filtering buttons to narrow down the listing of sites. This helps advance behavior change and creates actionable ways for individuals to increase their participation in recycling.
- Brand Strategy
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Development
- Messaging Strategy
- Content Management System
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Custom Photography
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.