Ohio Board of Pharmacy partnered with Origo Branding to create a new brand and website strategy to advocate for safer medication practices and prevent misuse of prescription drugs.
- Partnering with the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy, Origo redesigned the brand for the Ohio Automated Rx Reporting System (OARRS), the state’s main software platform that allows law enforcement and healthcare professionals to track the dispensing and personal furnishing of controlled prescription drugs to patients.
- Utilizing the new brand, Origo helped to design a new interface for the software’s website, creating a responsive experience that adapts to mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Utilizing motion graphics, Origo helped to create three demonstration videos that guide users on how to sign up for and use the software, creating an optimal user experience on the homepage of the website.
- Origo also helped design new collateral brochures to help promote the program at different meetings and conferences.
- After the launch of our successful efforts for the software platform, Origo furthered our relationship with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy by creating a new design for the organization’s logo and website, aligning the creative with the new design for the OARRS brand.
- By doing so, Origo helped reintroduce the organization, promoting it as a leader within its field and building greater awareness and engagement from different audiences. From these efforts, the OARRS site was ruled as a mandatory practice for every physician in the state to use when prescribing opiates or opioids to patients, helping Ohio to be rated as #1 in the country in prescriber responsibility.
- Messaging & Copywriting
- Web Design & Development
- Motion Graphics
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.