Origo is proud to support the Zora's House mission of connecting local women of color with career-building workshops, community events, and fellowship programs.
- To help Zora’s House launch their mission, we developed a brand strategy that would position the organization as a vibrant, diverse, and empowering place to support local women of color with career-building workshops, community events, and fellowship programs.
- Origo worked with the leadership team to develop visual and messaging strategies to help promote awareness of their programs and offerings, as well as conducted surveys to identify strengths and opportunities for the new brand vision.
- To develop a more comprehensive digital experience, Origo designed and developed a new website for Zora’s House, helping to engage and connect potential members and connect the community to their mission, values, and vision.
By developing a mobile and SEO-optimized website with simplified navigation, users were able to experience:
- An intuitive membership page to learn about different benefits and experiences.
- An events page for users to learn about upcoming programs.
- Social media outreach tools to connect with the organization in new ways.
- Brand Guidelines
- Brand Identity
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media Strategy
- Print Advertising
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.