Origo Wins Big at the Columbus AMA’s 2011 “Achievement in Marketing” AwardsNovember 16, 2011
Last night was a great night for Origo at the Columbus AMA‘s Achievement in Marketing Awards. Not only did we have the opportunity to sponsor an event that honors the hard work of our industry, but we were also lauded with many major awards! Seeing hard work pay off always feels good.
We were also very excited to see our client, the Columbus Metropolitan Library, be recognized with the AIM Grand Award for the “Be a Hero. Read.” 2011 Summer Reading Club campaign! We were thrilled to have a strategic role in developing the campaign strategy, branding, and messaging in partnership with this invaluable Columbus organization— and were happy to hear it had a perfect score for its exceptional use of social media, messaging, and Community heroes!
Our achievement awards included:
- Abbott Nutrition Breastfeeding and Cultural Competency Program – Collateral Material category
- Origo Environment Video – Cinematography or Video Production category
- Origo Environment Video – Design Element category
- OCLC’s NextSpace Magazine – Publishing category
- “Go with MediGold” TV Spot – Television Advertising category
Check out our website to see the rest of our stellar portfolio. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on our latest work!