Origo helped rebrand AIDS Resource Center Ohio (ARC Ohio) to Equitas Health, creating a new approach in positioning the organization as a leading healthcare advocate for the LGBTQ community within our region.
- Origo conducted working meetings, as well as a focus group and survey with stakeholders, to learn valuable insights regarding the perceptions and beliefs of ARC Ohio’s audiences, helping to determine effective approaches for the new brand strategy.
- Working closely with the leadership team, Origo created a new brand strategy for ARC Ohio, developing the new name Equitas Health to position the organization as a leading provider in high-impact prevention, health, and wellness services for the LGBTQ community.
- Origo assisted in the creation of the logo, color palette, design elements, typography, image, style, tone, and voice, which helped reach a broader range of audiences and stakeholders for the organization.
- Once the rebrand strategy and platform was fully developed, Origo created a set of brand guidelines that educated the Equitas Health team on how to effectively communicate a cohesive and consistent brand when developing new tools and materials, as well as new templates for advertising and marketing strategies.
- The new brand was welcomed with open arms by the community, helping the organization build upwards of $640K at their largest fundraising event (up 25% from the previous year).
- Research & Analysis
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Identity
- Naming Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Guidelines
- Media Toolkit
Strategies that cause a real effect.
Positive impact for your business, community, and world.